A Blues Concert Benefit

I am posting this invitation on the list and will need help.  We are
hosting a Blues Festival in Oceanside, CA next year.  This is a benefit to
raise money for the Star Theater and a little girl who has a terminal condition.

The rough plan will include full live media coverage of the event.  It will
pave the way for this theatre to become a cultual center for Blues and other
related music forms.

It is a 450 seat venue that will allow artists who participate in this event a
home to perform that will offer a fine venue and a better financial deal.
Would like advice from my colleagues on the list as well as indication of
participation interest.

Dennis "Doc" Alters