Re: LIttle Walter's problem

I agree on this point. There are so many great musicians that have had addictions, and for a while it was viewed as part of the mystique of a Blues, Jazz or later Rock musician.
Although it was part of their lives it was no inspiration to them. In fact most of them made great music despite all the drugs and booze. The fact that many died on the downward spiral of life shouldn't take away from what they gave us while they were here. But both sides of the story should be known to all the young aspiring musicians as part of a history lesson that we can all learn from.
Nelsen Adelard