Re: To use an octave device?

Tim Moyer wrote:
"I play up and down the harp, one of my favorite combinations is to use
a High G in combination with the octaver.  I haven't had any problems
with it missing notes as I move up the harp."

Tim, this is much better tracking than I get with the OC-2.  I would be
delighted to be able to achieve this.  Can you please advise as to what
mic you're using, and whether there's anything else in the signal
processing chain between the mic and the OC-2?  Also, what settings are
you using on the OC-2 for 1st octave, 2nd octave, and input signal mix?

Thanks, Richard Hunter

http://www.hunterharp.com
Turtle Hill Productions
turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx