6L6 tubes for sale

Anyone interrested in any 6L6G tubes.I have 5 of the coke bottle type all
tested on 2 different tube testers.One was a Hickok TV2-C and the other was
an unknown type that I double checked them on at a local music store.1 is a
national union,1 is a raytheon,1 is an RCA and 2 are Sylvania.4 of them pair
up nicely,I mean that I have 2 matched pairs.All are strong and I will give
you 10 days to return any that aren't up to snuff.I have a bunch of other
regular 6L6G's also,various makes but all have been double checked also.I'm
asking $65 for all 5 coke bottle tubes and $10 each for the others.All are US
made tubes.I have some NOS 12AX7's as well.Too strong for me so I'm selling
those too.US made $10 each.Contact me off line.grbullets2@xxxxxxx