LW and Us old(er) guys

After someone else posted about LW;
"Little Walter Jacobs ... He was born to Creole parents in Louisiana in
1930 ..."

Sam Gravina wrote:
He was only a year older than my Dad.  Makes me feel old that someone
so
famous who died so long ago was only 27 when I was born.

Seeing this opening, Grogan responds with:
Sam, Sam!  You're not THAT old!  LW was born 7 years AFTER my father
(now deceased) was born.  And, LW was ONLY 15 when I was born.  See what
I mean?  Numbers don't lie.  I'm clearly MUCH older than you are ;-).
In fact, my 57th is coming up on the 31st (gasp!).

  Glad to see harp-L back and thriving thanks to the hard work of
Jonas, Michael P. and others, I'm sure.  Kind of like receiving an early
B-day present.

Back to lurk-mode,
Bill Grogan