Re: Victoria '59 Bassman Owners

Grbullets2@xxxxxxx wrote:

>  .I also have a tweed blues Jr. with an old jensen alnico5 P12S
> speaker in it.It gives great tone,breaks up fairly easily but I can't
> get the volume out of it that I can with the stock speaker it came
> with.I love the tone but I need more volume!Anyone have any
> suggestions as to a speaker that will give me both.Someone suggested a
> Jensen P12R or P12Q.Any thoughts on that?Will one of these give me the
> same gritty tone with more volume than the P12S ?I..Dave

  Hi Dave  - I highly recommend Weber Speakers.They make a full line of
vintage styles for every application.They are very helpful people and
will set you up with the right speaker for the particular sound you're
looking for.I put one in my BF DeLuxe and it sounds great! I believe
their site is webervst.com
                                    Peace, Jeff