Yule CDs

   I'd like to know what harp CDs folks got for
Christmas. My gift was Rufus by Buddy Greene, a
great example of country/gospel/bluegrass harping
with some excellent support from musicians such
as Jerry Douglas, Sam Bush and Chuck Leavell. I
highly recommend this CD to anyone who wants a
change of pace from nothing but the blues. Sounds
like Greene is playing chroharp on here. Liner
notes indicate only that he is playing Hohner
harmonicas. Anybody know for sure of he does
usually/always use chromatic? Thanks in advance.

Happy Harptrails, Bob Loomis