Re: Little Walter's Problem

Yes , I guess Little Walter, T bone Walker , Mike Bloomfield and many more
had a problem with booze and junk.
Ive been sober in AA for 8.5 years now.
All I know is that some people can have just one drink, some folks cant. It
took me along time to find out I couldnt drink like normal social people.
Something happens when I take the first drink, it sets off a physical
compulsion for more, that doesnt happen in normal drinkers. I have a pal
Chuck, we would burn em down and party until the bars closed. That was when
we were 18-22. Chuck and I got jobs and wives and life went on. I kept the
high party rate up, Chuck to this day can have just one. I cant. Guys like
Walter and T bone had a bunch of fair weather friends around Im sure, " sure
bone, your ok have another." "Walter I know drunks, your no drunk " yada
yada yada. Not everyone is an alcoholic, and I dont want to be a bummer to
those folks. One drink is toooo many and a hundred isnt enough for me !!
Peace, Love and laughter to all of you .
Wayne aka Tbone

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf