Re: American Harmonica Newsletter

To any list members who aren't AHN subscribers:

This is a fine publication published by one of the truly good men. Phil is
as dedicated to the cause of our instrument as anyone ever and has been for
many years. He works his butt of to publish this. I always look forward to
my copy in the mail, It says HARMONICA on the cover, it's not a bill and
there is no bad news!

Michael Peloquin
http://www.kharps.com/peloquin1.html

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=