Re: crystal elements

> don't like crystal mics.walter didn't use them nor butterfield nor kim
> wilson.
>
> tom in ct.

By all means I am not being an ass

But that's real funny... I like crystal elements in a few set-ups, but
overall I agree that there not the best (w/ most set-ups today).. walter and
butterfield isn't around anymore (who knows what they would be using if they
were). It's not like they had a huge variety or the finances in some cases,
to get the "ultimate rig". Is any harp players actually imitating Walter,
Wilson, Butterfield or any of the greats today?

PS
I personally think that's silly, several good players used crystal, ceramic,
dynamic.. whatever. I've heard a good tone come from them all. But I
certainly honor your opinion...

Vince Cheney

The Blues Site - http://thebluessite.com
Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com

> don't like crystal mics.walter didn't use them nor butterfield nor kim
> wilson.
>
> tom in ct.

- ---
This message guaranteed to be Virus Free!