Re: Little Walter's Problem

<PRE>I was not lucky an enough to hear Walter play live and I will never be good
an enough to play as well as he did and I hope to God I. Never feel the pain
he was able to express in song's like Sad Hours. Part of what made Men like
Walter was the lifestyle they lived and in a lot of cases is was what killed
them as well and the debate over his decline shows both a lack of
understanding as well as a lack of respect for the Man and the body of work
he left behind like us all he had Demons and from them came his music