Re: "Blame it on Rio"

Some time ago I asked this question of Tommy Morgan, Jefferson Ganzalez,
Johnny Rover, and several others. They all rented the video to check it
out, but none were able to identify the player. The young man playing
chromatic on the streets of Rio, is accompanied by a guitarist - both
looked believeably to be playing live, rather than being overdubbed. I
was never able to discover their identity. I have a recent reissue on
DVD, and no one is given credit in the film for playing either the
harmonica or guitar.
- - Danny