Re: A fifth above? and a lesson.

In a message dated 12/26/02 3:11:43 PM Central Standard Time,
peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Please, Please---
 let's learn basic major scale theory and intervals!

Hey, I appreciate both your passion and your erudition.  This music theory
thing is incredibly important and such a bone of contention for many who wish
to ignore the science of music in favor of their "feelings".  I should note
that I am one of those who is almost totally ignorant of the theory --- but
I'm trying to learn and appreciate the efforts of those of you who value the
foundations of music.

Lee Lewis
Jackson MS