Joe's Virtual Music Shop

Welcome back Harp-L !
 We have some overstocks, and still a few days left for December
Specials too.
http://www.joesvirtual.com/specials.htm

And for Harp-l members, just mention "Harp-L" in the comments field of
the order form and get a Shaker Madcat for $99., Shaker Crystal XLR
for $55., and Shaker Dynamic 1/4" for $55. while supplies last! We're
overstocked on Shakers and would like to sell them by 1/1/03

You can order online anytime on our secure server ordering form at:
https://www1400.sanjose14-verio.com/joesv1/order.htm

Joe's Virtual Music Shop
http://www.joesvirtual.com

Also, my band Loaded Dice got selected as our regions best unsigned
blues band, and we are going to Memphis the last weekend of January to
compete in the International Blues Challenge. I hope there are other
Harp-lers there too.
Joe Ferguson

Loaded Dice Band
http://www.joesvirtual.com/dice.htm