Re: Where did all the people go?

> Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:34:21 EST
> From: NAManagement@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Where did all the people go?
>
> - --part1_93.2845f5da.2b3f2c8d_boundary
>
> I think they might be spending the holidays with their families rather than
> on line : ^)
> Nelsen

I would guess a lot of folks drifted to other pastures while harp-l was down. I'm not on any other list, but I'm curious to know if announcements have made on all the other forums that we're back up. Has this been done?

And let's be clear about one thing: Harp-l will NEVER run it's course. There will always new records, new books, new gear, new ideas, new debates, new people, beginners with questions, etc. Heck, wait till the Omnibender hits the streets! And I have another book coming out also.

Glenn Weiser
http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/harppage.htm