Re: Huang Jazz Harp

Correct me if I'm wrong. Doesn't the LO MM ALSO have 3 Blow tuned up a whole
step to the 2nd degree of the cross harp scale key?

Do this only to a standard Richter tuned harp and you have Brendan Power's
Paddy Richter tuning.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.kharps.com/peloquin1.html

>From: Gatorharp@xxxxxxx
>
>coast2coastmusic@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
><< It's similar but not identical.  The Jazz Harp only
>  has the 5 draw tuned up 1/2 step, the Country tuned
>  also tunes up the 9 draw.  You can compare them side
>  by side with the LO Melody Maker and each other on our
>  web site here: >>
>
>i think you have the hohner country tuned and the lo melody maker reversed.
>the sp20-ct that i have has only the raised 5 draw.  i've never owned a mm,
>but do remember from the lo chart that it has two raised notes, one of
>which
>was definitely the 5 draw.  raising the 9 draw would make sense from an
>octave standpoint.
>
>stevenj...the gator-man

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_eliminateviruses_3mf