Blues Newsletter # 49

Issue #49
                                    Blues Newsletter
                         Brought to you by: The Blues Site
                            http://www.thebluessite.com

"STATUS"
This newsletter currently went out to *44* recipients

simply replying to this message.

"MONDAY BLUES CHAT"
Lets not forget the weekly chat! Were not featuring anyone special this
week so "anything goes"!

- - Featuring Mark Hummel - Monday January 6th
- - Featuring Nelsen Adelard - Monday January 13th

Every Monday
9 PM Eastern - 8 PM Central - 6 PM Pacific
http://www.thebluessite.com

"BLUES NEWS WIRE"
http://www.thebluessite.com/news

CALIFORNIA BAY AREA BLUES NEWS December, 2002 - 30/12/2002

US Congress Proclaims 2003 as the "Year of the Blues" - 17/12/2002

Musicians to toast Muddy Waters - 15/12/2002

The full story is at:
http://www.thebluessite.com/news

"THE BLUES FORUM"
Members - 42
Posts - 156

Support our site, Start a thread today!
This is as much your home as mine!

Check out the community at:
http://www.thebluessite.com/community

"THE BLUES POLL"
The new blues poll is up so you beeter visit our home page and check it out!

Curent Votes

Decade That Recorded The Best Blues
1950's  33.3%
Now  19.0%
1930's  19.0%
1920's  14.3%
1960's  14.3%
1940's  0.0%
1990's  0.0%
1980's  0.0%
1970's  0.0%
Before 1920  0.0%

Total Votes: 21

Vote here:
http://www.thebluessite.com

* This newsletter is an opt-in newsletter. I do NOT send spam nor do I share
your information with any third party for any purpose! If at any time you want
to stop receiving this newsletter just reply to this mail or send an email to
vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ask to be removed!

** The Blues Site is a free-for-all website managed by me, Vince Cheney. I
don't do all this for myself, it's here for you to take advantage of and enjoy.
This is just as much your online home as it is mine!