Att: US early (Harp) risers!

Just a quick note for the inquisitive, I'm the Chromatic Player on the New
"CBS Early Show" music with Harry Smith.

The song is Sting's "Brand New Day"...redone in many Variations....as their
theme song......

    also, just finished a "Coke" spot w/ Banjo Player Eric
Weissberg.....sort of Hip Hop meets Nashville....oye-vay!!!.....imagine
that,-)))

and.....a new spring CBS show called "Queen Supreme"

In the 'live' performance world, we (the hudson river rats) just finished a
3 night engagement last week at "Sweet Rhythm" in NYC with Will Lee on Bass
and Bernard Purdie on drums ( I was in Rhythm Section Heaven, listening to
these two masters,-))

It was a blast!!!! Mike Easton and his wife came all the way from
Harrisburg..........it was great to see them! thanx Mike! We did songs from
aretha to cream to steely dan, Will sang a killin' "Drown in my own
tears"....and lots of NY musicians came down to see the band......hope we
can do this again soon.

In November, I did a terrific gig in Portland. OR with Paul Delay's
Organist - The great Louis Pain, he was a gas to work with what a great
musician, also on the bill was Jaybird Koder-gtr and the fantastic Linda
Hornbuckle on Vocals....we did a live recording at Jimmy Mak's it will be
called "Portland Clam Chowder meets Memphis Soul Stew". The CD will feature
some cool "Food" songs, I did a duet with Linda on Junior Walker's "Home
Cookin'" and I also did "Kidney Stew" and "My Last Meal" ......tons o' fun!

In October, I did benefit for the Porter-Leath Orphanage with the Blues
Brothers Band on the rooftop of the Gibson Factory in Memphis......and got
to meet Stax Legends William Bell and Carla Thomas......that gig was
tooooooo short!

Peace Love and a Happy New Year to all my friends in the Harmonica
Community................rob paparozzi

PS.....again... a BIG welcome back Harp-L!!!!!