evolution and the harp

There was a drama-documentary on British TV this weekend about Charles
Darwin, in which I learned that the "mouth organ" played a small but crucial
part in the great man's work; he played a harp to human babies, apes and
earthworms, to compare their responses. I'm sure some of the giggers on this
list have had similar audiences ... but does anyone know whether this is our
instrument's sole claim to scientific immortality?
- - Mat C <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.co.uk/matcoward/myhomepage/newsletter.html";>
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/matcoward/myhomepage/newsletter.html</A>