Re: evolution and the harp

>MatCoward@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> There was a drama-documentary on British TV this weekend about Charles
>> Darwin, in which I learned that the "mouth organ" played a small but crucial
>> part in the great man's work; he played a harp to human babies, apes and
>> earthworms, to compare their responses. I'm sure some of the giggers on this
>> list have had similar audiences ... but does anyone know whether this is our
>> instrument's sole claim to scientific immortality?
>> - Mat C <A

  Not exactly, but I saw a TV program some years ago where these spacemen
came down in a little town and some cat named Somerset Frisbee was walking
home from the general store when he was abducted.
  He made his escape by blowing some dis-chords on his harmonica which hurt
the spacemens brains.

  The leader of the spacemen said "No, don't follow him, he has some sort
of instrument that gives out a death sound". Don't know how true the story
was?

smokey-joe