RE: For Us New Guys

Wow71@xxxxxxx wrote:

> The importance of warming your harp.

Now that we northern hemispheroids are in the midst of winter, I've found
the car defroster works great, warming harps on the way to gigs - adjust
your heater setting, flip them a couple times, and watch for overheating.
(standard harp tech disclaimer: PRACTICE ON AN OLD HARP:-)

> I was cleaning and replacing valves every week.

Wow71 - what do you use for valve replacement material? What glue do you
use? I need to learn more about this - I play Hohner 260s, 270s, and Suzuki
Promaster harps. The Hohners stick, and the Suzukis curl.

Bob Laughton