Re: evolution and the harp

>Smokey=Joe,
>The incident you recall included Andy Devine as the harmonica player - I
>have a copy on video. The "death sound" statement has long been used as
>a trailer on Harmonica John Frazer's signature.
>Danny

  Yeah, I know. Only difference; Big John uses "Watch out". Originally it
WAS "No. don't follow him". Andy Devine is one of my all time favorites.
Story was sort of a modern rendition of "The boy who cried Wolf", Huh? I
just wrote the post for "Grinns"

  I think Andy was playing a 270. Andy DID play some. (So did Dub
Taylor)...Joe-e-kid