Re: Another tube question

John,
    As far as I know the 12DW7 is the only disimilar dual triode that can be
subbed in a 12AX7 and they all have the same pinout.  Before you go re-wire the
amp, double check a schematic of your amp, frequently there is no difference
between mic and instrument channels on some amps.  They're just labeled that way
for marketing purposes.  Fender frequently did this on their tweed amps.

Don D.
http://www.thebernadettes.com