Re: Walter's Primitive Period

I enjoy history and if people really want to know, tell them. If some of you
don't want to know or are not interested.. Don't ask! A lot of artist were
great people and some were just SOB's, that's the human personality for
you... I think it would be nice to know all about harmonica/blues history
while it's not to late to ask.

I'm currently spending countless hours researching artist "Blind Arthur
Blake". Mr. Blake disappeared in the 30's. Had an eager fan ask questions 50
years ago maybe the info would be right here at our finger tips today, let's
not let all this die. Listen to Mr. Jacobs  whole life and learn from it!

Vince Cheney

Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com
The Blues & Harmonica Forum - http://thebluessite.com/community

- ---
This message guaranteed to be Virus Free!