Re: Spirit Harp Pro or RI Bassman?

Buff,I'd go with the tried and true.You've got enough to buy a brand new RI
if you look around.The mods are everywhere in the archives.Some are costly
and some are not.I use a Boss AD-3 with mine and hear no need for any
mods,but that's me.Who knows how long they'll be making these amps.They could
stop production in a year or two.The Spirit is a good amp but its fairly new
and they're probably still working the bugs out after being put to use for a
couple years.They'll be around for awhile.My RI has the blue Eminence
speakers in it and I like them alot.Fender is now putting Jensen P10R
reissues in the bassman which I have not heard yet.Anyone had a chance to
compare the two side by side as they come stock?I'd like to hear a few
opinions on that.......Dave