Re: Spirit Harp Pro or RI Bassman?

I think I'd pretty much do something along the lines of what Don said.
I own a Concert and it never sees the light of day.  I use a White
(tweed Princeton) for small gigs.  Single 8" speaker and about 5 watts
output.  For a louder sound I just add a Champ or even two to the mix.
It's amazing how loud 15 watts spread across a stage can be.  I'll have
to try using an extension cabinet sometime.  I have a 3X10 open back
bottom that I could split into a 1X10 and a 2X10 and run two amps into.
Wow, I just realised that the Champ's 4 ohms, perfect for the 2X10's and
the White's an 8 ohm output, just right for the single 10.  fjm