Re: Huang Jazz Harp

Hi Folks,

    That was extremely HELPFUL and I am grateful for you all.

Yours truly,

Brian Pellerin

Subject: Re: Huang Jazz Harp

- - --- Pat Missin <pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> John Watts wrote:
> >
> >It's similar but not identical.  The Jazz Harp only
> >has the 5 draw tuned up 1/2 step, the Country tuned
> >also tunes up the 9 draw.
>
> Are you sure about that?
>
> All the Country Tuned S20s I have seen have just the
> 5 draw raised a
> semitone with the 9 draw left the same as in
> standard tuning.
>
>  -- Pat.

My mistake - I'm not sure where I originally got the
information that was put on the web site but I checked
some County tuned Special 20s and the 5 draw is the
only reed retuned.  I'll make the correction on the
web site.

=====

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music