Re: Spirit Harp Pro or RI Bassman?

Save yourself $600.00-$700.00 and buy any old Randall solid-state 1x12
Combo.(40,50,60 or 80 watt,RG-80 REALLY ROCKS!!!). You can get them off ebay
cheapo...Randall and Fender split in the 60's and Randall went on to produce
some great amps into the late 80's( don't get anything later than that, when
Washburn got involved...) Use a dynamic mic, or if you really want to
kick-ass, experiment with the Holme's pre-amp, that combo sounds great.( I
have a Sonny Jr # 1 also, not a bad sounding amp either, but I'm not a tube
snob). Have fun.