re: custom marine bands in the uk/where has everybody gone

   Gary, don't have the faintest idea what you are referring to?

   Am I NOT allowed to ask the question "Perhaps someone can tell me why
the west coast has adopted the Chicago style (as opposed to the Delta or
Southland) OR?"

   Exactly WHAT makes this question smart-alecky? AND do YOU know anything
about either Chicago OR the west coast U.S. which would shed some light?

   There WERE no, as you put it, cutting remarks, AND Since I don't
remember ever seeing a post from you before, where is YOUR support?

   If my typing, elocution, grammer doesn't meet your standards, I am sorry
and thanx for the insult...............Joseph Leone Spah# 1581

Smokie - joe wrote in reference to Mark Burness.....