[none]

I have no financial interest in this.  I took the advice of other professional
harp players that I trust and who were my teachers.  I bought a custoized
Fender RI Bassman from Sonny Jr.  He is the tops in my book.  My music and
composition is improving daily.  Tone is everything and you get inspiration
from tone.  I wrote over and hour of music this week alone.  Sonny is
honorable, true artisan and excellent to do business with.  He takes a personal
interest in helping his customers do well on his amps.

Happy New Year to all,

Doc (former disatisfied owner of an out of the box Fender RI Bassman)