Spirit Harp Pro or RI Bassman?

Spend $800 on-

A used Bassman RI- you are likely to find one in good shape for around $500.
They are durable.  Any mods you make to a new one will void the warranty.
A 5R4 rectifier and two 12AY7s for the Bassman- $30
A phone jack, phone plug and wire to rewire the Bassman speakers to use one
phone jack rather than 4 RCA jacks-  $4.35
An attenuator for the Bassman like the Weber VST MASS (with true bypass)- about
$130
A Kalamazoo Model 1 (or 2), best harp tone bang for the buck- about $100
New caps for the Kalamazoo- around $6.

You're set!

Jim R