re: custom marine bands in the uk/where has everybody gone

For what it is worth I thought something was odd about this message also.
The first message refers to Steve and the RE: to west coast. I didn't see
the connection. I just left it as confusing with no explanation given.
Is Steve the same as west coast?
Has the west coast adopted Chicago style?
Did somebody say west coast did anything?
Still confused.
For the record.
Denis, I can live with it.

Smokie - joe wrote in reference to Mark Burness.....