Re: Spirit Harp Pro or RI Bassman?

- --- Dejon Hamann <hhmill@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm looking to invest in a new harp amp and I've narrowed it down to
> these 2
> choices.  My question:  which would you go with?  I've got roughly 8
> bills
> to spend (give or take).  Would you take the "grab and go,"
> "out-of-the-box-tone," studio/recording friendly 1x10 OR the
> ballsy-lowend,
> stage confident, "tried-and-true," 4x10?

<SNIP>

Obviously a tough choice.  And, no single amp can meet the needs of all
playing situations.

I don't know if it will help or hinder, but read what Carlos delJunco
has to say about the Spirit amp on Harmony Central.  He obviously
thought highly of it.

Good luck in your choice.  Buy the one you want most now, then save
another $800 for the other one.

:-)

Howard