Re: An Evening with Magic Dave (long)

I have said it before, but I'll repeat it. magic dave was the main reason I
got on this list and the most informative and entertaining guy here for a
long time.   He sent me emails off list and told me to call with any
questions.. and finally I did. I could tell he was busy when he answered the
phone, but he took time with me, showed me some Charlie McCoy licks over the
phone that were killer licks, and was all around a great guy.. Then he
dropped from the list right afterward....
    I wish he would come back, but I think he's plenty busy. And he's the
best harp player I never heard of until I got on the list.
   But don't get the idea I don't like the list, because it's still a great
resource and I don't feel right when I don't read it regularly. Hell, one of
these days I might even learn to play.

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp