Re: How much for a gig

you will never get $500, 600, or even $800 if you dont ask for it. Also
besides your music do u add any value? Mailing list, email mailing, web page,
do u get the gigs listed in the local papers, hotline???? All these will help
you get the money you are worth. Bring people into the club adds value.  I
play in the Chicago and NW Indiana area what we have is the weekend warrior
that will play real cheap, thats how i learned to add value. I get 500- 800
on a weekend, but most bands are lucky to get 4. Hope that helps

PS...dont make the mistake of playing JUST for the money

www.LittleJohnny1.com