Newbee Qs

Greetings,

I'm new to the harp! ...and been blowing for just a couple months so I'm
reallly green But none the less really having FUN learning, listening to
various artists and sitting and honking out some chords ..notes ..etc!  Just
love that sound of a harp!!

Recently joined the list, been lurking and soaking up all the good harp
info! BUT I didn't see a FAQ on the harp-l web?

Sooo,  Please excuse the repetition if these Qs have been asked before.

- -How do you keep your lips from drying out and sticking to the harp? ...as I
slide from the 6D to 5D4D3D my lips are still clinging to 6!  ...Seems like
if you're constantly wetting your lips it interrupts your playing? (Live in
a dry climate - CO)

- -Harps so many types?  Life is short which is best for accoustic blues? Why?

- -I have long bony fingers and I'm trying to get a "good" air tight hand cup!
It seems no matter how hard I try - a solid air tight cup is not possible?
If I squeeze really hard I can come close but my hands get exhausted after a
few tunes just trying to hold that tight cup? But I sure like the sound of
tighter cup!!

- -Recommended CD library of Harp players?

SteveO