Re: Existence/Quality/Alienation/Blues/Pigmentation

Gee. Since we're defining ~what Blues Is~, and also
what, ~sarcasm, irreverence and HIPPER-THAN-THOU is~,
I was thinking: What is ~Existence~?

I mean this is Harp-L, right? We can't define ~tone~
or ~honk~, but we're raring to go on what, exactly,
~Blues~ is.

So, tell me, what's ~existence~? Did it come into
being before consciousness? Or was there something
conscious already and then existence plopped down next
to it? Tell me. I'm ready to block and copy.

And while we're at it: What's ~love~?

Or ~light~ [for that matter]; is it just the absence
of darkness? I mean, would it exist without eyeballs
to be blinded occasionally by it?

Or ~Jazz~. That's the one I really want to understand.
Would ~Jazz~ exist without lonely [non-musician] NY
cafe-goers who think listening to some junkie practice
scales is a special evening? I mean. I mean, what is
Jazz, really? It's more about diminishment rather than
augmentation, that much I figured out on 2 bottles of
Boones Farm my first summer in the Village but- - -

Or. How about, like, Lightening Bugs! How do they DO
that?

Cheers,
Robb