very interesting music site

Hi all

By chance I bumped into a great site to look up all sorts of stuff
concerning ALL sorts of musicstyles, artists, cd's, essays, etc.
www.allmusic.com
If you go for instance to the jazzsection and click on musicmaps, then
harmonica, go further down following the arrows till you see Howard Levy. Go
to his discography - it's the longest list I've ever seen on his recordings
(though still not complete).
No affiliation etc.

Ludo
PS Is Howard's latest cd (the pianoduetstuff) out in Europe yet?