Re: very interesting music site

It's a good site in that it has a good search engine and has something
on almost anybody who's ever recorded.  It's great for determining
something like which cd to get if you want Lester Young with Count
Basie.  That being said, the information and discographies are not
always accurate or complete.  You won't be able to find which Sonny Boy
I tracks have Big Bill Broonzy on guitar.