Re: Songs about the blues.

>From: Samuel Gravina <sgravina@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Ever notice that a lot of songs about the blues aren't blues.  I can't
>think of any now but I know I've heard a lot of them.

There's "Blue Danube".

Well, it doesn't say "blues" exactly in the title, but "blue" is 80 percent
of "blues", so you would think the song would be at least 80 percent blues,
but it isn't.

It is zero percent blues. No guitars or harmonicas. No pentatonic scales or
flatted thirds. No microtones. And the people who were playing it weren't
wearing sunglasses or fedoras.

Very misleading. This guy Strauss should get a fine or something.

Jimbeau