Controlled Reluctance [oxymoron?]

Can someone tell me if the:  SHURE ~MOBIL MICROPHONE
MODEL~ 278 [item 3016411327] is a controlled
reluctance element? I'm pretty sure it is- but I
regret having bid 45 bucks on it. Itchy fingers and
all that. I bid out of habit [before I knew where to
get them for 12 bucks. Heh. Heh. Heh].

Anyway, I thought I'd tell you all so someone will
outbid me. I'm the high bidder right now but there's
3 days left [I have enough CR elements for a
lifetime]- I sure don't need an ugly old green bullet
shell.

If this posts 4 times- it AIN'T me!
Robb