Re: Newbee Qs

wbradley@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> david j. brown wrote:
>

> >Little Walter's first note in the harp solo in
> >"I Just Want to Make love to You" is unbelievable.
> >
> That's the primal scream on harp, man.  Pure 100% unadulterated emotion.
> Gives me chills just thinking about it.

Amazing isn't it how that guys like Walter and Cotton can play just one note
and devastate most harp players. BB King, and other guitar players (SRV
included) also had that ability to just let that one note do the talking for
them.

Advice to "Newbees": Learn to make your notes count; just like the words in
your mouth, nobody likes a motor mouth at the office- who wants a musical one
in the band....

Andrew