SPAH's Website URL

To let all know:

SPAH has a "new" URL, as of October 22, 2002 - this will not be news to
most of you, but we want to be sure everyone has been informed for a
couple of reasons. It's at http://www.spah.org

The original URL, at AOL, has been cancelled effective May 3, 2003. When
the new URL was announced, the site at AOL was greatly reduced to just
the opening page with a forwarding address. It also included an
automatic forwarding command that took you to the new URL.

After May 3, that will no longer be available. So what I would like to
request is that anyone having a link to SPAH on their websites - and
there are many - please check and update those links so they will not be
considered broken links. We appreciate all those who have included links
on their websites, and hope it will not be too bothersome to make the
updates.

Thanks to everyone.

Danny