The "On The Fly" Band

Well it's just our logo so far, but not for long!!
I guess I am just excited at the fact that my new band it getting our website started.
Keep a lookout for more things to come.  There will be all the cool things that a band website should have, so stay tuned!  There will also be a section for the "On the Fly Trio" which is guitar, percussion and harmonica.

We chose the name "On the Fly" because of what the term means.  The improvisational style of the band is why the name fits so well.

regards and respect,
Roger Gonzales
Fresno,CA

Where words fail, music speaks.