From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Hobobluz@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2003 10:26 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 9 year old harper on NBC

Hey,
Anyone catch "L.D.", the 9 year old harp player on NBC's "Search for
America's Most Talented Kid" last night?  He is a member of the family band
"Clayton Miller Blues Band".   The kid has exceptional talent.
Unfortunately
he was beat out by a nine year old singer. In my opinion, he should have
won.
Dom

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH.