Richard Hunter Free Music Download for April 2003

In the next week I'll release my newest free piece of electric harmonica
music to my subscriber list.  The piece is an ambient electronic version
of my solo piece "Winter Sun At Nobska," with lots of harmonica and
synthesizers.  Those who know and love the solo acoustic version of
"Winter Sun" released on "The Act of Being Free in One Act" will want to
hear this one.  If you haven't heard that version, feel free to download
it from my website at http://www.hunterharp.com.

The new version is only available to subscribers.  If you want to
subscribe for free, go to http://www.hunterharp.com/freemus.html, read
the terms, and send me an email saying you understand the terms and want
to subscribe.  That's it.  You give me a valid email address, I give you
new harmonica music.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Hunter