Re: "the" GIG LIST

To smo-joe and Bobbie -
You "guys" sure know how to make an old man blush! Thanks very much for
your comments regarding the giglist, and I am very pleased that it
really is a help to players and readers alike. I have received many
similar notes privately, and want all to know I do appreciate your kind
thoughts and expressions toward my efforts. But it wouldn't be possible
without all the submissions I receive, and thank all for that as well.
Keep the gigs coming in!