EV630 Wiring

With all its cumulative knowledge on-line and on-hand, I figured this
would be an EXCELLANT place to start with tthis request. I am mostly a
learner/lurker, and don't feel like I have a lot to add, but I'm not shy
about asking advice. I figure the dumbest question is the one you don't
ask.

I recently acquired an EV 630, and need wiring info. I would LIKE to use
a 1/4" plug at the other end, but will settle for an XLR. On the mic end
there is a 4-prong female. It has an on/off switch, and, having opened
it, I found that all 4 connections are wired. To what, I don't know, but
I am going to step out on a limb and say it is stock wiring. It says on
the mic that it is HiZ/LoZ switchable, but there's no impedence switch.
Anyone have any idea which terminal to connect for HiZ? Do I need all 4
terms connected? Which woud be connected for LoZ? Hep me, hep me!! Any,
and all, responses would be appreciated. No, it's not for sale.

Thanks in advance for all your prompt, kind, informative, and
educational responses.

Keep on harpin'  --  Phil Neal