Re: Richard Hunter Free Music Download for April 2003

It's brilliant that you're sharing your always creative,
inspiring, appraoches to harmonica performance and composition,
Richard.  Unfortunately, I've sent you three emails from
my quite "valid" AOL email address praising your work and
detailing an acceptance and comprehension of the
terms for receiving the monthly projects of yours
via email... but nary a word in reply, nor any emails with
exciting, new, innovative harmonica recordings.

Regards,

Richard Weintrager - at

KlezHarp@xxxxxxx