Sax and harp; was "What amp for a sax?"

I've seen a couple other sax questions float through
this forum and an excellent site with great
information is at:

http://www.saxontheweb.net/

Even for harp players there are some great exercises
to learn scales, ii V I transitions, how to play
blues, improv techniques, etc by Tim Price. A fair
amount of the technique and approach of horn players
carries over to harmonica and I think harp players may
find other interesting nuggets there as well.

Also from that page is a link to a discussion forum
similar to harp-l at:

http://forum.saxontheweb.net/

Similar comments again. There are specific things to
sax, but the discussion on playing techniques, improv,
music theory, etc are all good for harp as well.

Bill H